Saturday, May 24, 2008

Soundtraveller

I know, I know, I say I'm sound tracker, but this week was pretty busy - Sunday through today - with not much time in my own bed. I feel bad for letting 10 days go by and I do have a new post I am working on.

Until then, while grabbing a bit of non-screen downtime in hotels, I read through the June edition of my favorite business magazine, Fast Company. (There are all sorts of reasons you should subscribe, too, if you are in business of any kind.) The article is coincidentally titled "Strike Up the Band" but it focuses on how NBC and partner Audiobrain are creating the soundtrack for the 2008 Olympic Games telecasts.

There also is an article on "The Business of Broadway." Not bad for a business magazine! (And their articles on design are inspirational!)

I'll get back to original compositions soon ...

No comments: