Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Band on the Web

Once or twice I volunteered to work the concession stand our local Kiwanis Club had at Texas Stadium. While others would sneak off to watch some of the Dallas Cowboys games, I would work non-stop from pre-game to halftime. Then at halftime, when everyone else came back I took my break. I am a huge Cowboys fan (ask my family!). But band ... wow ...

Anyway, Lubbock’s Monterey HS is one band I remember from those days. How cool to see them on the field and in the program. I wanted to be in that band, and the other ones, too. The cool thing is that now I can be – via the Internet!

Check out this “band on the web” – Tarpon Springs (FL) HS. I hear their reputation exceeds this exquisite web site. Whether it does or not, they set the bar high for themselves!

No comments: